Home / Afghanistan / The right to education was officially taken away from the girls of Afghanistan!

The right to education was officially taken away from the girls of Afghanistan!

The Taliban Ministry of Education announced that all religious schools (Madrasas) and schools, will be open for boys from tomorrow, and that all male students will attend classes tomorrow.

A statement from the Taliban Ministry of Education said; As previously notified to all formal schools up to the sixth grade about the beginning of the educational process,

As a series of gradual beginnings of the educational process, all primary schools, high schools and official schools of the male class are now informed to start their educational process starting tomorrow, Saturday, September 18th, so all male teachers and students must attend their schools. To be.

Meanwhile, all girls’ schools in the provinces had started classes from the first to the sixth grade, and girls above the sixth grade were told that they would not be allowed to attend school until further notice.

About Peshgo News

Check Also

3 Taliban insurgents killed and 1 detained by Afghan National freedom Front soldiers in Kabul

The latest reports indicate that two Taliban fighters were killed and another was captured in …